The Timecode Calculator by Non-Lethal Applications is now free.
This TC Calculator is a utility application that helps you by doing some math with timecode values.
Calculating offsets is an every-day task in modern post-production situations. Especially with drop frame timecode, this can be error-prone.
Therefore, this little tool is the perfect helper here.
Features of the Timecode Calculator:
- Add and subtract TC addresses.
- supported frame rates: 23.98 / 24 fps, 25 fps, 29.97/30 non-drop frame, 29.97/30 drop frame.
- Auto-fixing erroneous user input.
- TC results smaller than 00:00:00:00 can either be displayed as negative value or positive wrapped around the 24 hour mark.
New in version 1.1
- improved user interface
- you can now fetch the timecode to calculate with from an external MIDI timecode source